Saturday, January 14, 2012

Menu for the Week



Here is my menu for this upcoming week.  Can you believe it is only the middle of January and I am already giving up on one of my goals?!?!?!!?!  My goal is to grocery shop every two weeks this year and plan my menu's accordingly, but is much more difficult than I thought, since I have to shop and feed 6 people!  So, I am going week to week right now.

Sunday: Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake with homemade Alfredo sauce, homemade rolls
Monday:  Crockpot Chili, Cornbread
Tuesday:  Crockpot Jambalaya,  Applesauce
Wednesday: French Toast (with homemade sourdough), Bacon
Thursday:  Meatloaf, Spinach, Sweet Potatoes
Friday: Pizza Night

Lunches this week:
Tuna Sandwiches
Leftovers
PB&J Sandwiches

Breakfast this week:
Cereal
Oatmeal
Toaster Strudels




No comments: