Saturday, January 14, 2012

10 Goals for the Week



1.  Read the newest Janet Evanovich Book, Explosive Eighteen
Explosive Eighteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels)

2.  Clean up my closet (it is a HUGE mess)
3.  Clean the bathrooms (all three)
4.  Vacuum the playroom and family room every other day this week (Sun, T, Th, Sat)
5.  To enjoy Memorial Day with my kiddos
6.  Read Humphrey (the One Book/One School Project that is going on this month at my son's school, which encourages each child to read a chapter a night with their family- ever child in the school got a free copy of this book)
The World According to Humphrey

7.  Sew something...anything...just begin to learn how to use my machine
8.  To resist from eating out!
9.  Take a walk at least once this week with the dog
10.  Go to bed by 10:30 every night (expect Tuesday when Parenthood is on)

Do you have any goals for the week?  I would love to hear what you are planning on accomplishing this week!

No comments: