Saturday, January 21, 2012

Menu for the Week

I just completed my weekly shopping trip.  I was sad to see the milk at Kroger was not marked down.  I had to buy some at full price ($3.49/gallon).  I did find some awesome deals, like sandwich bread for $0.49, Oceanspray Cranberry Sauce $0.50/can, Diapers $4.99, Oyster Crackers $0.69, Split Chicken Breast for $0.99/lb, and a few more things).



My goal for the week is to not go to the store unless we absolutely have to do so, like if we run out of milk.

picture taken from www.piebirds.org

Dinner:
Braciole, Roasted Broccoli and Garlic, Rice
Spicy Tuna Cakes, Baked Potatoes, Salad
Homemade Pizza, Salad
Beef Stew, Biscuits, Applesauce with Cinnamon
Chicken Parmesan, Noodles, Bread, Salad
3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo (I didn't fix last week), Salad
Chicken Casserole with Stuffing, Broccoli

Lunch:
Chicken Sandwiches, Chips
PB& J Sandwiches, Chips
Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup
Spaghetti Os
Leftovers

Breakfast:
Bacon, Eggs, Toast
Pancakes, Sausage Links
Bars, Banana
Cereal
Oatmeal
Poptarts

Snacks:
Carrots/Ranch Dip
Kroger Brand Graham Cracker Sticks (our favorite)-only $1.39/box and so tasty!
Peanut Butter Saltines
Salsa, Chips
Cookies
Popcorn- $1.00/box of 3 at Kroger
Strawberries
Apple w/Peanut Butter
Bars

No comments: