Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

Did you go Black Friday shopping?  How was your shopping experience?  My husband and I went to Wal-Mart last night at 9:30pm to get in line for the $69.00 basketball goal.  Thankfully, there was not much interest in the goal, so we were second in line.  This was my first black Friday shopping experience- when it was really black out- we usually go out the next day and grab a few deals.  I was amazed at the hard core, rude people that were out! 

Today, I have sat on the computer and bought a few Melissa and Doug toys for the kids.  I was happy to find that they were 50% off at Light of Faith.  Here are a few of the items we got:

Decorate-Your-Own Wooden Jigsaw PuzzlesDecorate-Your-Own Wooden Picture FrameBug-Catching Magnetic Puzzle Game100 Piece Wood Block Set

These wooden Melissa and Doug toys will last forever!  We are on kid #4 and do not have a wooden block set.  I know that this will be a hit- even though it is a gift for our 1 year old!

My husband and I have done a huge amount of shopping over the past month.  I am happy to say that we have spaced the buying out and we paid CASH for all our gifts!  We still have a few more things to get our kids, but the main presents are bought!  I have also done a lot of shopping on Thirty-One.

Two weeks ago I found a Power Wheels VW, as seen below, for $92.00 at Target.  This Power Wheels is a 6 volt, just like the ones that were going on sale at Wal-Mart on Black Friday for $99.00.  Then Target had a coupon bar code you could scan and bring up on your telephone, which took another $20.00 off the price.  We bought our 2 year old this vw for $72.00!  I could not believe I found a deal like this before Black Friday!

Fisher-Price Power Wheels VW Barbie

No comments: