Saturday, September 10, 2011

Five Question Friday

Thanks to My Little Life for some of the questions!


1. What ring tone do you have on your cell phone?
I use the normal ring tones that come with my phone.  When I had my blackberry before advancing to a HTC Evo Shift Touch Screen, I had the Weeds theme song, Little Boxes.  My life is too busy now to worry about downloading ring tones for my cell phone! 
2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?
Going to the beach twice, once with our friends and once with my family.  Most all of my great summertime memories involve some body of water!
3. Paper books or ebooks?
I like reading paper books, if I were to read a book. 
4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?
New windows.  I would love to have new windows to help keep the cool in and the warm out or vise verse, depending on the season.
5. What type of drinks are in your refrigerator?
 
My husband just got done fixing a pitcher of sweet tea.  I have a Maison jar of grape juice thawing out from my first juice making experience, and milk.  This is usually all the drinks we have on hand at any given time.  Some days we may make lemonade, but we usually just have juice, milk, and tea. 
 
We make our children drink lots of water during the day.  When we sit down for a meal, they get to drink either milk or juice with it.   
 

No comments: