Sunday, July 24, 2011

Homemade Popsicles

My mom passed down these popsicle makers this week.  I decided to give them a try.  I was a little skeptical, because I do not have great memories of making these as a kid.  They usually got stuck in the container and wouldn't come out and I would end up pulling the stick out with no popsicle on it!

After receiving these as a hand-me-down, my daughter and I decided to give it a try.  We poured Welch's White Grape, Mango, & Peach Juice into these.  I let the popsicles sit overnight in the freezer.  The next afternoon I got them out of the freezer for my children's snack and they were amazing!  I ran them under cold water to loosen the popsicle from the plastic before pulling them out.  My kids loved them and I am defiantly going to be making these again! 

No comments: