Sunday, July 24, 2011

Five Question Friday



Here is my Five Question Friday on Sunday!  :)  I've been busy!

1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V?

I would be shocked!  We already have four kids and I don't think I could handle a 5th!  I would then wonder if the doctor messed up!
2. Best memory about this summer so far.

My best memory of the summer is going to the beach with my family, my parents, and my aunt, uncle, and cousin.  I love spending time with my aunt and uncle.  They are such great hostesses every time we visit!

3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets?

My goal is to change the sheets weekly.  The crib sheets always get changed on a weekly (or daily) basis. 

4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
I would much rather do the scan than have somebody putting their hands all over me!

5. Since it is fair time…what’s your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
I am not a fair person!  The fair usually comes around when it is 100+ degrees and I have no desire to go...I do not like the rides and I won't allow my kids to ride on rides (for fear of them collapsing!)at fairs.

No comments: