Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wal-Mart Shopping Trip

I HATE WAL-MART!  I haven't been in Wal-Mart in months and today I went so I could grab a few deals.  The prices are high compared to Kroger, the employees are not friendly, and the cash register wouldn't print my receipt. 

Since the register wouldn't print a receipt, they had to ring all my stuff up again, on a different cash register and wanted me to pay for it all AGAIN!  I told them I would not, because my debit card went through as approved and I knew the money had been withdrawn from my account.  I even looked it up on my phone and told the Front End Manager that I was not paying for this stuff again.  She looked at me funny, didn't respond, and stuck her key in the register and cleared it to zero.  It printed off my receipt and I was on my way. 

The clerk was an older lady that got frazzled by the register not printing.  The front end manager was so mean and hateful to her for messing up the receipt printer.  I felt terrible for her!  I have decided that unless I have to shop at Wal-Mart, I will be buying my stuff at Kroger.  The staff at Kroger is so friendly, they care about their customers, and there prices cannot compare with Wal-Mart!

Here is a picture of the stuff I got at Wal-Mart for under $22.00! 



All 5 jars of baby food were $0.44 each.
The Swiffer Duster was BYGO at $3.47 (with coupon)
The Crave Cat Treats were free (with coupon)
Cover Girl Foundation was $5.94
Cover Girl Blush was $3.74 (I got two)
Cover Girl Eye Liner was $3.57 (with 2/$8.00 coupons off two Cover Girl items)
Travel Size Old Spice Body wash was free (with coupon- I got two)
Yeast was $.66 (with 0.40 coupon)
Always Pantyliner were free (with coupon)
Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Bowl Starter Kit was free (with coupon)
Gerber formula was $19.97 (with a $10.50 coupon)
Dawn was $0.57 (with coupon)
Gillette Body wash was $1.97 (with coupon)

My total was $60.51 before the coupons!  

No comments: