Thursday, October 6, 2011

Kroger

Here is a picture of some of the great buys I got at Kroger:

Sauve Shampoo is marked down to $1.49 and I had a BYGO coupon, so I got shampoo/conditioner for myself and some for the kids!  Suave is $1.99 at Wal-Mart!
Kroger Popcorn was $1.00
Softsoap was $0.79 (with coupon)
Pampers Baby Wipes $1.49 (with coupon)
Franks Red Hot was free (with coupon)
Prevacid was $5.51 (with coupons)
Kettle Chips were $2.00 (with coupon)
All Purpose Flour was $1.99




The Oak Charcoal was marked down to $2.99/bag.  I got one.  The apple wood chips were marked down to $1.99.  My husband has stopped using the gas grill and now cooks everything with the wood chunks (charcoal).  The food tastes so good!

I got a few other good deals, like a 12 pack of Big K Ginger Ale for $2.00 and a box of Kroger Brand Diapers for $11.89 (with coupon).  I spent $105.66 and saved $40.16. 

No comments: