Sunday, October 16, 2011

Five Question Friday



1.  Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or a cone?

I prefer my ice cream in a bowl.  A cone is too messy for me!  If I were to have a cone, it would need to be a waffle cone!

2.  What three things do you love to smell?

I love to smell the scentsy plug ins, in my home.  I also love the smell of the ocean.  The third thing I love to smell is food baking in the oven, especially cookies!

3. Do you like to give gift cards?

No, I would prefer not to give gift cards, but if I'm running out of time or I cannot find a gift for that person, I will get a gift card.

4.  What sports did you play in high school?

I ran cross country three years.  I played soccer a few years in high school, which included indoor too.  I did not run track because I cannot stand to run in a circle, I just cannot do it!  I still play soccer as an adult.  I have started up a women's soccer group that gets together on Sundays at 3:00pm in the park.  It is so much fun to get together with other moms and play- some of which have never played before! 

5.  Were you in the band in high school?  What did you play?

I was in the band in high school.  Not many of my close friends were in band, but I still enjoyed it!  I played the tuba in marching band and the clarinet in concert band.  I started out on the sax, but changed it up!  I also played the piano growing up.

No comments: