Friday, October 7, 2011

1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet?

My comfort food is anything that is homemade!  It is comforting to me to cook!  When I do need a pick-me-up, I choose to eat something salter, rather than sweet!

2. What is the most romantic place you've ever been to?

Anywhere that I can go with my husband, without the children in tow!


3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween?

My favorite things about fall include the pumpkins, the cooler weather, Virginia Tech Football, the Redskins, and the all the stores already marketing the Christmas holiday!  I'm just kidding about Christmas!


4. How would you spend 24 hours alone?

Absolutely!  I'm not sure what I would do!  I know that I would spend a good amount of that time sleeping.  If I was at the beach and spent 24 hours by myself, I would probably wake up, eat, and go lay on the beach, come back and take a nap!  I would then prepare to go out to dinner to get some fresh seafood! 


5. Does you husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl?

My husband does not buy me flowers.  I would rather him spend that money on taking me out to dinner or buying me a nice bottle of wine!

No comments: