Sunday, September 25, 2011

Menu for the Week

I wish I could say that I have planned a menu for this week, but I haven't.  I did not go grocery shopping this weekend.  Now that I think about it, I haven't gone to the store once this weekend!  I went a few times last week and grabbed some stuff that was on clearance, that I stuck in the freezer, so I am going to sit here and figure out my menu as I type. 



Sunday- Homemade Chili, Crackers
Monday- Sausage, Eggs, Toast, Fruit
Tuesday- Baked Chicken, Salad, Red Potatoes
Wednesday- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Rolls, and Salad
Thursday- Some type of Pork Dish with Apples, Red Potatoes....TBA
Friday- Pizza Night!
Saturday- Rehearsal Dinner for my Brother's Wedding!
Sunday- Wedding Food!

Breakfasts this week will consist of instant oatmeal packets, yogurt, cereal, cheese toast, or peanut butter toast.

Lunches will consist of leftovers, sandwiches, or frozen burritos.

After school snacks that I have on hand are peanut butter crackers, cheese crackers, Gogurt sticks, and pudding.

No comments: