Friday, September 16, 2011

Five Question Friday



1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it?

This is a good question and I'm not sure that I have the answer to it at this time.  I would have to think on this.  Maybe I would call it, "And the Dunn's go on" or "The Daily Dew's (instead of News)" since I change so many diapers each day!

2. Who is your mentor/inspiration?

My family is my inspiration.  I will do most anything for them, to provide for them, and to keep them safe.  I do not know if I have a mentor that I look up to, other than God. 

3. What is your wake up beverage of choice?

My favorite beverage would be some type of soda, but we do not buy soda.  We make a lot of tea and lemonade.  I enjoy having a beer or a glass of wine in the evenings too, but I would not say this is my wake time beverage of choice.  I try to drink a lot of water during the day to keep my system cleaned out and to stay hydrated.  My husband and I have pushed our kids to drink more water, too!  But, if I had a choice I would drink soda!

4. Would you wear your mom's clothes?


I would wear some of them.  I actually have worn some of them.  I remember interviewing at the Department of Social Services and I borrowed one of my mom's blazers for the interview.  I must have looked good since I got the job!  I would not wear her bras, underwear, or bathing suits though!  That is too personal.

5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of?


When I was a child I did have a few posters on my wall.  I cannot remember exactly what the posters were, but I want to say they were posters of the teen sinsation JTT.  I can't remember who that even stood for now!  Is it Justin Tyler Thomas or Justin Thomas Tyler?  I had more pictures of friends and family decorating my room than I did posters!


No comments: