Sunday, August 28, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?
No, I did not make any fun purchases this week.  Could I place my groceries in the category of fun?  I did save $40.00 at Kroger and only spent $98.00.  We went back to school shopping the week before last and bought some "fun" back to school items. 
Our family does not usually buy "fun" items.  At one point in our life- before 4 children- we would buy fun stuff, but our financial priorities have changed.  We usually only spend money on fun stuff for birthdays and Christmas.
2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?
It would be Jimmy Buffett.  My husband and I love Jimmy Buffett and enjoy attending his concerts.  We had tickets to go see him this weekend, but had to back out a few days ago. 
3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?
Hmmm...my most favorite chores would be laundry, vacuuming, cooking, and straightening up the house.  My least favorites would be cleaning the bathrooms, deep cleaning, and taking the trash out.  I seem to always get stuck cleaning the bathrooms and my husband seems to always clean the floors (vacuum and mop).  I also enjoy changing the sheets on the bed too, since I love sleeping in clean sheets!   
4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?
It has been a long time since we have gotten either.  I would probably say appliances since I'm not into having a bunch of new clothes.
5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?

Miracle Whip!  This is a flavor from my childhood.  My husband hates Miracle Whip, so I always buy mayo.  I have not introduced it to my children yet, but I'm certain they will love it's great flavor too!

No comments: