Saturday, July 16, 2011

Five Question Friday

1.  What is your favorite summertime activity?
My favorite summertime activity is going to the beach!  I love our vacations to the beach in the summer!  If we are not at the beach, then we love to go to the lake.  Our family friend has a lake house with a beach, so we spend many weekends up there in the sun!

2.  What is your favorite summertime dinner?

My favorite summertime dinner is either beef kabobs, steak, or beer can chicken.  I can never get enough of those three.  My husband smokes the beer can chickens and they are delish!  My grandmother passed down her beef kabob recipe and it is so yummy!  We seem to only eat that in the summertime.  I could just drink the marinade for it!  And for the steak, we always ate steak growing up.  My dad is a red meat kind of man, so he has passed his love for beef onto me.

3.  When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?

This is sad to say, but my husband and I have never bought a new comforter.  Our first comforter was a Tommy Hilfiger that we got as a wedding present.  Our current comforter (or quilt) was given to use as a gift from my parents about 4 years ago.  It should probably be replaced since it is starting to rip, but it is still doing it's job!

4.  What is your favorite season?

I love summer only because we go to the beach.  I then love fall.  I love the cooler weather, football, the kids going back to school, and the leaves. 

5.  Did you watch the Royal Wedding?

No, but I did watched Dateline that evening and it recapped everything!

No comments: