Monday, May 16, 2011

Menu for the Week

Again, it is Monday night and I have not shared my menu for the week.  Here it is:

Friday: Pizza Night
Saturday:  Easy Pleasing Enchiladas
Sunday:  Semi-Boneless Ham, Carrot Souffle, Mashed Potatoes, Salad
Monday:  Rice Au Gratin with Chopped Ham, Sliced Pears
Tuesday:  Ham & Cheese Paninis with Chicken Noodle Soup (from the can)
Wednesday:  Grilled Catfish, Corn on the Cob
Thursday:  Leftover Ham
Friday:  Pizza Night

I have decided that I want to attempt to go grocery shopping every other week now.  My husband and I used to do this and have slowly gotten out of the routine.  I feel like we could save more money by not going to the grocery store every week.  I have started to plan out my meals for the next two weeks and I'm very excited about going shopping now!  We used to spend about $160.00 every other week on groceries.  I hope that I can continue to do that now, even though I will be buying diapers for 2 children, baby food, formula, toiletries, dog food, etc.  My cap is going to be $200.00 every other week.

No comments: