Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Krogering Today

I went to Kroger today before work so I wouldn't have to take any children with me!  Here are a few GREAT deals I got!

Kroger Brand Bread:  $0.49/loaf, we got 3
Kandoo Flushable Wipes:  $1.00 and used a $1.00 mf coupon = FREE
Pampers Baby Wipes (1 container):  $2.49 and used a $0.50 mf coupon that doubled = $1.49.  It is actually cheaper to buy containers of wipes and use the $0.50 coupons that double than to buy a pack of refills for $4.99 or $5.99!
We got LOTS of discounted meat, too!
Colgate Toothpaste:  $0.88 and used a $0.75 coupon= $0.13, we got 2

We spent $127 and saved $47.  This was not my BEST trip, but we did get lots of meals!  Here are the meals:

Tacos, Rice
Breakfast Casserole, Applesauce
Soup, Sandwich
Chicken Burgers, Fries
Hamburgers, Baked Beans
Grilled Chicken Packet, Corn on Cob
Grilled Sausage Packet with Potatoes, Onions, and Carrots
Homemade Pancakes, Bacon
BBQ Pork Chops, Cheddar Cheese Grits, Veggie
Frozen Pizza, Applesauce
Beef Kabobs (my grandmother's recipe), Hashbrown Casserole

We have a Dinner Club to attend on Friday night, so we will only be taking a side.  Then we are eating at my brother's house on Saturday for a Stock the Bar-B-Q Party.  I am hopeful that we will only need to return to the store for a few items next week since I have so many meals planned!

No comments: