Monday, May 30, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

My family has been very busy the last few weeks, which has lead to a decrease in blog entrees.  The school year finishes up this week, along with tball.  Swimming will continue for two of my children, twice a week, but I will have some free evenings during the work week. 

We spent Memorial Day Weekend at the lake.  We enjoy using a family friend's beach at the lake.  It is so wonderful since my younger children can sit in the sand and play while the older ones swim.  Today we all day at home enjoying one another!  My husband pumped up the child's pool and we took turns sitting outside and supervising. 

My wonderful husband grilled delicious hamburgers for dinner tonight.  He didn't do Salsa Burgers tonight, he went more plain and simple with garlic, salt, and pepper.  My husband grates the garlic up into the meat, which helps keep it moist and gives it an excellent taste!  Since we were all home tonight, we got to eat dinner at 5:30pm.  This weekend has been so wonderful that I hope it is a sign of good things to come this summer!

No comments: