Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What's for dinner?

I'm spending my Tuesday at home with a sick kid.  I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to fix tonight for dinner.  My menu/grocery list is out in the car and I don't want to run out in the rain to get it.  I just can't seem to remember what meals I bought at the store this week.  I failed to put them on my calendar...I need to get more organized!  Here are some meals that I know I bought...

Baby Back Ribs, Potatoes, Salad
Corned Beef, Cabbage, Potatoes
Grilled Cheese & Canned Soup
Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk, Rice
Homemade Meatballs, Spaghetti, Salad, Bread

I bought some chicken breast on Saturday for my meals this week, plus I got one extra package.  I think I may either cook Homemade Meatloaf or Shake-n-bake Chicken.  I have ground beef in the chest freezer too.  Shake-n-bake chicken is SOOOOOOOOO easy to make!  I usually make my own shake with bread crumbs (store bought), parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, fresh ground pepper, and any other spice that jumps out at me while I'm in the spice cabinet!  Do you make your own?  What do you put in it?  I guess I'll go ahead and make the Shake-n-bake chicken for dinner.  We will be eating green beans or peas and boxed mac and cheese with it.  My two oldest kids have swim lessons tonight, so we need a quick and easy dinner!

No comments: