Saturday, March 19, 2011

Thursday Night's Dinner- BBQ Biscuit Rolls


Thursday was a busy day for us. I worked, the kids had school, their after
school program, and then swimming lessons. I was so unsure about what to fix
for dinner. I have frozen pizzas in the freezer, but really didn't want to fix
those. I continued to search my fridge and pantry for ideas. I finally came across
some biscuits in my fridge, Budweiser BBQ Sauce, Chicken from Tuesday night's
dinner, and mozzarella cheese. I made BBQ Chicken Rolls. They turned out great!
Here is the recipe:

1 package Pillsbury Biscuits
1/2 cup BBQ Sauce (more if you want to dip in while eating)
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
Chicken (shredded or diced)

I flattened the biscuits out with my hand on a chopping board. I then placed
a spoon full of BBQ sauce on the biscuit, then cheese, and then some chicken. I
then rolled up the biscuit and sliced in half and placed on my stone. I
repeated this method for all 8 biscuits and then I baked at 350 degrees for 15
minutes. I served apple sauce with cinnamon as a side. My kids LOVED this and
we used BBQ sauce and Ranch for dipping!

No comments: