Friday, February 4, 2011

Menu for the week: 2/05/2011

I have been searching for crockpot meals to feed my family on Tuesday and Thursday nights.  I have enrolled my children in swim lessons from 5:30pm to 6:15pm, so we need to have something quick and easy- I'm not talking about fast food either! 

Here is my Dinner Menu:

Saturday:  Eating Out
Sunday:  Chili, Super Bowl Finger Foods
Monday:  Breakfast Burittos (Eggs, Sausage, Salsa, Cheese, Sour Cream, and Tortillas), Applesauce
Tuesday:  Thai Chicken in Crockpot, Rice, Salad
Wednesday:  Pigs in a Blanket, Baked Beans, Fruit
Thursday:  Pork Loin with Sherry and Red Onions in Crockpot
Friday:  Pizza Night! 
Saturday:  Mediterranean Chicken Breast and Wild Rice in Crockpot, Broccoli

Below I have listed my weekly breakfast menu.  Some days we switch it up, depending on the kids.  I always give my 22 month old half a banana to eat while I'm running around crazy fixing my coffee, going through the kids backpacks, brushing kids hair, and making lunches (if needed).  I then fix the kids something quick and easy for breakfast.  I am aware that some of my choices for breakfast aren't that healthy, but when your a working mom, you do what you have to do! 

Here is my Breakfast Menu:

Monday:  Toaster Strudels
Tuesday:  Cereal
Wednesday:  Bagels and Cream Cheese
Thursday:  Cereal
Friday:  Cheese Toast and Fruit

I'm going shopping tomorrow at Kroger.  I'm hopeful that my parents will keep 1, 2, or 3 kids so I can be as efficent as possible.  I will update you with all my great buys!

No comments: