Thursday, January 20, 2011

Brussels Sprout and Corned Beef Soup

This week has been SO busy, I haven't had much time to cook.  I approve the foster and adoptive families at our office, but now since we have so many kids in foster care, I have a caseload of kids now.  Don't get me wrong, I love working with the kids, but I'm staying super busy! 



Tonight my daughter, Alex, was complaining because I haven't cook the Brussels Sprout and Corned Beef Soup this week.  She keeps asking for it every night, not because she likes the sprouts, but because she loves the corned beef!  I promised her I would make it tomorrow night!  Here is the recipe, I'll post some pictures tomorrow!  It is very good, I encourage you to try it!

Brussels Sprout and Corned Beef Soup

3 cans of potato soup
3 cans filled with milk
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 can corned beef
1 bag frozen Brussels sprouts

Break up the corned beef and cook in big pot.  Then add in the cans of soup and milk.  Cook the Brussels sprouts in the microwave just to start the thawing process.  Then slice them in half before putting them in the pot.  Add salt and pepper to taste.  Cook until hot!  This is a great, easy week night recipe, just add bread and call it a meal!

No comments: