Friday, January 7, 2011

The first blog of many.....

Here it is 10:32pm on a Friday night.  I've wanted to start a blog for a long time and decided that tonight was the lucky night.  First off, I'm going to tell you a little about myself and my reasons for starting a blog.  I hope you enjoy what you read and come back as I will be posting a few times per week.

To start off, I am a mother, a wife, a Christian, a friend, a therapeutic foster care worker, a woman, and the cook for my gang of 6 (that includes me!).  I have four children ages 7, 5, 1, and 3 months.  I absolutely LOVE to cook for them.  I have to be honest and say that I have not been cooking like I use to...we did have Papa John's Pizza tonight...but, I do hope that his blogging will help me get back into cooking more.  The problem that I face is that I'm a working mom.  My husband works as well, usually 50+ hours a week. 

Throughout our journey together on this blog, I will share some awesome recipes, helpful grocery shopping tips and ways to cut your grocery bill, easy food ideas for children, and my road down parenthood.  As I said before, I hope that you join me as we travel together!

No comments: