Sunday, July 13, 2014

Blogging takes time, so does meal planning!

So much has happened in my life since I last posted...in November of 2013!  I really do want to start being more consistent with my blogging.  I have started a new job, which I love, and that has made my life so much better!  I no longer have to work in the evenings, being on call or making late home visits.  It is such a relief knowing that when I come home in the afternoons (at 3:00pm) I do not have to leave my family!  With that being said, I am going to become more vigilant about posting on my blog.

I have gotten off track with meals and have found myself going to the store more frequently than I should, maybe it is because I am home in the evenings?  I am not sure.  Having four kids and not planning out meals it not a good idea.  My goal is to not go to the grocery store more than once a week.  So here is the meals that I plan on serving my family this week:

Sunday:  Vacation Bible School will feed my gang/husband is working
Monday:  Vacation Bible School for kids/husband is working
Tuesday:  Vacation Bible School for kids/husband is working
Wednesday:  Potluck dinner at park, I am taking this: Crockpot Mac & Cheese
Thursday:  Loaded Nachos
Friday:  Breakfast Burritos with Sausage & Eggs, Cooked Apples
Saturday:  Grilled BBQ Chicken, Peas, Fresh Fruit

I might make some Thai Chicken in the crockpot, just so my husband will have something to eat for dinner, on the days he is working.

No comments: