Sunday, June 24, 2012

Goals for the Week



I have found that if I set daily or weekly goals in my personal and professional life, I get more accomplished!  Maybe it is because I like seeing things marked off the list.  Here are the top ten things I hope to get accomplished this week:

1.  Unpack at least three boxes each day (we just moved less than 1 month ago).
2.  Do at least one load of laundry per day.
3.  Clean the bathrooms.
4.  Vacuum the house every other day this week.
5.  Clean out the van.
6.  Clean off counter tops in the bathrooms (I unpacked bathroom boxes, but left junk on counter tops)
7.  Sleep at least 8 hours per night.
8.  Get up at least three mornings this week (at 6:00am) to walk before the kids get up.
9.  Drink 1 glass of water before I have coffee or breakfast every day.  Then continue to drink at least 6 more glasses throughout the day.
10.  Read each child one book or chapter per day.

No comments: