Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fat, Sick, and Almost Dead

Are you Fat, Sick, and Almost Dead?  Well, even if you are not, you should watch this documentary.  It is amazing, informative, and will transform your thinking about what you are eating.  I watched this video a few days ago, after seeing a co-worker's husband change his life by drinking juice (and losing 60+ pounds). 

I am not going to go on 60 day juice fast, like the man in the video, but I am going to try a 10 day fast.  I want to detox my system and this will be enough time to do so.  I am also going to try and make my own juice for the kids, too.  Apple and Carrot juice is probably the best, but this morning I made Orange, Carrot, and Apple Juice to go along with their breakfast.  My one year old couldn't get enough of this juice, he loved it! 

Check out www.jointhereboot.com for more information on juicing! 

Here is a picture of my breakfast: Kale, Carrot, Apple, Celery, Orange, and Ginger Juice.  It was so delicious, I had to drink some before taking a picture!

No comments: