Monday, December 26, 2011

Menu for the Week



Christmas is over, but the food has not disappeared!  We have lots of leftovers from Christmas day and Christmas Eve that I hope to use this week! 

Monday- Turkey, Vegetable Soup, Sourdough Bread
Tuesday- Open Face Turkey Sandwiches, Mashed Potatoes, and other leftovers
Wednesday- Turkey (or chicken, if turkey is all gone) Dumplings, Sourdough Bread
Thursday- Pizza from Kroger
Friday- Spaghetti and Meatballs, Sourdough Bread
Saturday- TBA
Sunday- TBA

Since my husband and I are on vacation this week from work, we will had to buy extra groceries for lunches!  Here is what I have available:  PB&J, Country Ham Sandwiches, Leftovers, Yogurt, Fruit, and Chips.  We received a gift card to Chiptole from my brother-in-law, so we will plan on eating that for lunch on Wednesday.

No comments: