Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cookies, Cookies, and More Cookies



Did you know that Pillsbury now makes Peanut Butter Cookie Dough in a tube?  Well know you do!  I made the Peanut Butter/Hershey Kiss Cookies this week.  All I did was take a heaping teaspoon of the cookie dough, roll it into a ball, roll it in sugar, and place it on the cookie sheet.  I baked them and once they were done, I placed Hershey Kisses on the top!  Sandra Lee would be so proud of my semi homemade cookies!

I then had my husband bake these chocolate chip cookies shown below!  I had a coupon for $1.00 off two and Kroger has these big sizes of cookie dough for $2.50.  So I couldn't turn away these pre-made cookie dough tubes!



My coworkers and I made semi homemade cookies for some of the Departments of Social Services in our area.  The cookies I was in charge of making turned out great!  All I did was take two Sugar Cookie Doughs (in a tube) and mix with one bag of white chocolate chips and one bag of cranberries.  These cookies were so good and so easy!   

I hope that I am able to actually make some homemade cookies this weekend!  I do love Pillsbury, but nothing beats homemade stuff!

No comments: