Thursday, November 17, 2011

Goals for this Weekend


My weekend is starting a day early!  My babysitter needed the day off, so I am at home for three whole days!  I have a lot going on this weekend, so I am happy I get a day to prepare!  My 6 year old son, Owen, is having a sleepover at our house with two of his friends, my daughter is going to a slumber party tomorrow night, we are having friends over for wings on Saturday night, and I am doing my first Thirty-One Party on Sunday.  I need to set some goals for myself, so I can accomplish what I need to in between all the crazines this weekend will bring!

Friday:
  • Laundry
  • Dust
  • Clean downstairs bathroom
  • Make next weeks menu
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Clean Playroom
  • Make Libby's Pumpkin Roll
  • Take a nap

Saturday:
  • Clean upstairs bathrooms
  • Vacuum
  • Kids basketball practice (2 hours out of the day)
  • Prepare food for guests
  • Change sheets/wash sheets/put back on beds
  • Wash winter coats
  • Bathe kids sometime during the day

Sunday:
  • Attend Church
  • Thirty-One Party
  • Church's Christmas Pageant Rehearsal
  • Bathe Kid

I hope to accomplish at least half of my list this weekend!

No comments: