This week I hope to accomplish a lot! I have been rather lazy when it comes to a few things, so I'm going to set ten goals for myself in hopes of accomplishing them!
1. Finish reading my library books.
2. Start my Thirty-One business (I just signed up!).
4. Clean out the van and keep it clean.
5. Start reading The Book of Leviticus to my oldest two children.
6. Clean up the deck.
7. Go to bed by 10:30pm every night this week. I need 8 hours of sleep to function!
8. Continue to potty train my 2 year old.
9. Have our 10 minutes of clean-up time each night this week (so I don't have to clean up all the toys).
10. Make our bed every morning before I go to work.
Do you set goals for yourself? What are they?