Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Five Question Friday..that I'm doing on Wednesday


1. Do you apologize to your kids if you're wrong?

I try to appologize to my children when I'm wrong.  I want them to know how important it is to apologize when you have messed up!

2. Do you have a class ring, Letterman's jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school "must have"?

I do not have a class ring.  I did get a letter jacket that I still have somewhere....maybe at my parents house.

3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose?

I would be 30.  I am not thirty, but I believe that will be a good year.  My children will be older, I will not have a baby anymore, just a 3, 5, 8, and 10 year old! 

4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name?

I used all the baby names I liked...and then ran out and then we let my daughter pick Wyatt's middle name, which is Elliott! Here are the names:
 
Alexandra Nicole
Christopher Owen
Lillian Elizabeth
Wyatt Elliott

All of our children's names spell a word!  I do like the name Jude, though.  It is very biblical.   

5. If you could make your child like something what would it be?
 
My children like almost everything.  They are not picky eaters, they love to be outside, they enjoy reading, etc.  I cannot name one thing....I like my children just the way they are!


No comments: