Friday, July 8, 2011

Five Question Friday

Thanks My Heart's Desire for the great idea!  I'm going to start a Five Question Friday and hope to keep up with it!  My life is so busy, but I thought this would be a fun way to end the work week!  Fell free to add these to your blog or answer here!  Here we go...

1.  If you could move anywhere, where would you go?

I would move to the beach!  I love the beach and everything about it.  My vacations to the beach are never long enough to satisfy my soul!  I enjoy the water, the seafood, the peace, and the atmosphere.  I would never move to a busy beach like Myrtle Beach, SC.  I would want to move to a quiet beach such as Holden Beach or Sandbridge Beach.

2.  Do you have one laundry soap you always use or do you get what is on sale?

I look for bargains.  I try and buy stuff we have used before, that I know will clean our clothes.  I was able to grab 2 All liquid soaps for $1.00/each last month!  We are using that at the moment.

3.  What color are your nails right now?

I have not painted my nails this summer!  I should be doing that instead of blogging!  When I get down time, I usually don't think about my nails.

4.  Have you ever had roommates?

No!  I got married the January after I graduated high school.  I went straight from living at home, to living with my husband.  My husband and I moved into a tiny 500 sq foot house together, two blocks from my parents!  :)  We now live a little farther away!

5.  Can you drive a stick shift?

Of course!  I started off driving my grandfather's old rusted S-10 pickup truck.  My brother and I shared this truck in high school.  I have fond memories of calling him to come help me up a hill because I couldn't get it up!

No comments: