Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Microwave Meatloaf

No, I did not lose my mind I really did fix meatloaf in the microwave tonight for dinner.  My mom fixed this as a child and I LOVED it!  My brother, Tim, would request this often.  I have changed the recipe over the years to my liking (and to add more flavor), but here it is:



1-1.5lbs Ground Beef
1/4 cup Chopped Onion
Two Big Squirts of Ketchup
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Ground Pepper
1/2 bag of Stove Top (or store brand) Stuffing
2 eggs

Sauce:
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup Ketchup
2 tbsp Brown Sugar

Mix all the ingredients well.  Then roll into large balls.  It usually makes about 8 balls. Place in a 9x9 glass dish and microwave on medium-high power for 10 minutes.  Mix the sauce in a measuring cup and then spread on top of meatloaves.  Place back in the microwave on medium-high for 2 more minutes!  And your done!  This is super easy and so yummy! 

We ate potatoes and steamed broccoli with this meal!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You can always bake this Meatloaf recipe as well. 350 degrees for 30 minutes.