Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tomorrow's Potluck at Work

I am attending my work's potluck luncheon tomorrow, which means I need to bring something.  The luncheon was my idea, but I've been overwhelmed the past few days so it is now 10:34pm and I still haven't decided on what type of soup I'm to make.  Either way, I know I'm going by the store on my way, so I guess it really doesn't matter at this point in the evening.  I really want to make my Brussel Sprout and Corned Beef Soup, but my co-worker is bringing Broccoli and Cheese Soup, I don't know if I want two heavy, creamy soups with our salads.  I've never made Minestrone, so I might throw some ingredients together tomorrow morning in my crockpot and see how it turns out!  Have you ever made Minestrone from scratch?  It looks very easy, veggies, broth, tomatoes, noodles, and spices.  If the soup turns out, I'll share the recipe.

No comments: