Sunday, February 27, 2011

Saturday Deals

I have been slacking the past week when it comes to my blog!  I hope to do better this week.  I will be posting a few entries today, but first I wanted to share with you about my amazing savings again at Kroger!  Here are some of my buys:
  • 4 gallons of milk at $1.59/each
  • 2 containers- over 1lb of ground turkey at $1.79
  • Multigrain Kroger Bread-$.59
  • Hot Dog Buns- $.79
  • Whole Chicken- $3.36
  • Prevaid- $11.51 with $3.00 coupon= $8.51
  • Kroger Brand Peanut Butter= $1.00
  • Yoplait Yogurt- Gogurt and Trix Yogurt $5.05 with $.75 ecoupon from Kroger and $.75 manu. coupon= $3.55
  • Betty Crocker Cake Mix and Icing= $3.48, $.50 ecoupon from Kroger and $.75 manu coupon= $2.23
  • Welches Grape Jam= $1.98
I spent $107.61 on groceries for this week and saved $26.18.

Here are my meals that I've planned:
  • Baked Beer Can Chicken, Steamed Broccoli, and Stuffing
  • Beef Stew, Biscuits
  • Crockpot Pork Loin BBQ
  • Spaghetti & Meatballs, Salad
  • Jambalaya
  • Chicken Enchiladas
  • Grilled Cheese and Vegetable Soup
  • Turkey Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Peas

No comments: