Sunday, February 13, 2011

Krogering on 2/12

After waking up at 8:30am yesterday morning, we did our usual Saturday morning things, and then went Krogering!  I was in a rush to get out the door, since I knew the marked down milk wouldn't last long!  My husband and I found $1.25/gallon, Organic Vit D Milk that didn't expire until 2/20.  We picked up 2 gallons!  This was such a GREAT deal since organic milk usually runs $5.26/gallon! We also picked up some toothpaste.  It was on sale for $.98 and we saved $.75 with a coupon.  We paid $.23 for Colgate!  The last exciting buy was marked down bread.  When we find deals on bread, or manager's specials, we usually stock up!  We got bread for $.59/loaf!  We got two loaves!

Since my husband and I still have meals leftover from previous weeks that we need to fix, so we didn't do a big shopping trip.  We just picked up a few items at Kroger before going over to Wal-Mart.  We had to get Wal-Mart brand diapers ($5.89? each).  We had been using the Kroger brand, but the tabs kept ripping, so we decided to give Wal-Mart a try.  As we were walking down the isle to get the diapers they had a display of $.25 Stove Top Stuffing Mix.  We picked up 4 boxes!  We LOVE to eat stuffing and I know it will taste even better since it was only $.25 each! 

Our total for Kroger:  $23.12.  We saved $16.05 in coupons and store savings!

No comments: