Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Busy Day

Today has been a busy day on Denby!  I had to work today, my husband isn't feeling well, school was 2 hours late, and the dinner fairy didn't come to visit!  I decided I wasn't going to fix the Reuben’s, like I planned...I decided I wanted corned beef yesterday for lunch, so there isn't a ton left!  I had the right ingredients to make scrambled eggs with a smoke sausage link sliced, broiled grapefruit, and fried potatoes and onions!  Have you ever tried broiled grapefruit?  It's excellent!  My co-worker told me about it and it is so yummy!


Broiled Grapefruit:
  1. Grapefruit sliced in 1/2
  2. 1 tbsp brown sugar on each half
  3. Sprinkle with cinnamon
Broil the grapefruit for about 3-5 minutes or until the sugar melts into the juices of the grapefruit!  This is something so tasty the kids will enjoy!

No comments: